Tuesday, December 1, 2015

DOUBLE DENIM + PROOF






My mom's always been a bit of a coffee obsessor. She recently purchased a Nespresso machine, and since then, has not ceased to ask every hour is she can make me a capp or latte. She's ridiculous.

To take her mind of her new toy (said Nespresso machine), I proposed we try Proof Bakery in Atwater village, a tiny shop that I've tried once before and knew she would love as much as I did.



Due to my nut allergy (yes, that means I can't eat Nutella), I'll never be able to try Proof's famed almond croissant. But that didn't keep me from drooling as my mom delighted in the super flaky pastry. She literally made me film her breaking it apart. That's how impressed she was with its amazingness.




As we rushed home from our mini coffee date so my mom could pick up my little sister from school, I spotted a white VW wagon and demanded that she pull over so I could take pictures with it. I hope you like my awkward posing.

** Jacket - Madewell | Jeans - Madewell | Boots - Aldo (gifted) | Food - Proof Bakery **

No comments:

Post a Comment