Thursday, May 19, 2016

NICOLE VIENNA




I celebrated Norwegian Independence Day the other day. No, I am not Norwegian. But I have Norwegian neighbors, and they invited us over for waffles. I'm always up for waffles.

And these aren't your average American waffles that are slathered with butter and doused with syrup. Oh, no. I think I need to move to Norway, because they eat waffles on a regular basis - for dessert, for holidays, for breakfast and snacks...And they eat them with toppings including ice cream, sour cream and jam, cinnamon sugar and a signature item - brown cheese.



How fitting is it, then, that I wore this beautiful watch from Scandinavian-influenced brand Nicole Vienna, to the festivities? I've never been much of a jewelry/accessory person. I stick to the pairs of earrings, and nose ring, I wear on a daily basis, and that's pretty much it. This watch changes things.



I love this piece for its beautiful simplicity and versatility. The black marble dial is both minimal and luxurious, while the gold mesh strap adds a little something extra to the simplest of outfits.




Oh, and these flowers? I bought them to take over to the neighbors' house to thank them for inviting us, but I couldn't resist using them as a prop first. Does that make me a horrible person?

Find my watch here.

No comments:

Post a Comment