Monday, January 18, 2016

DENIM DENIM DENIM DENIM




I'm all about denim. I wear jeans four days out of the week (including the weekend). There's something about wrestling on a super tight pair of ripped-at-the-knees skinnies that just has the power to make you feel comfortable and badass at the same time. It's great.





So you can probably imagine how happy I was when I stumbled upon Collection, a tiny clothing store in Echo Park packed with racks on racks of vintage denim.

After trying on 20+ pairs of jeans, I felt like I'd gotten my daily cardio out of the way (not that I do cardio everyday...). I was sweating up a storm, but at the end I had found the perfect pair of jeans - light wash, ripped in the left knee, and tight in the butt. Gotta show off those assets, if you know what I'm sayin.



No comments:

Post a Comment