Monday, March 2, 2015

SUGARFISH


This post is more of a PSA than a full-out blog entry.

The main message: SUGARFISH SUSHI IS THE DANKEST SUSHI THERE EVER WAS.

I apologize for the lack for quality pictures. I was too busy eating delicious sushi.


^That picture is from my Snapchat...this is an all-time low for me.

Bad pictures aside, if you love sushi, Sugarfish is the place for you. I highly recommend their Albacore Tuna Belly, Albacore, and Halibut Sushi.

Anything you get will be amazing, but these three in particular really impressed me. The fish just melts in your mouth. I'm not even exaggerating. It's like eating butter. But it tasted a lot better, obviously. SO. GOOD.

A word of warning: they don't take reservations, and wait times get longer as the night goes on, so make sure to get there as close to when they open for lunch/dinner as possible. They opened for dinner at 5:30 and we got there at 6:00. We waited 30 minutes for our table. 

Definitely worth it though!!!! 100000% recommend.

Bonus pic of the Celine store from which I want everything but can afford nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment