Tuesday, April 12, 2016

BLUE JEANS (SHORTS), WHITE SHIRT




Was it super obvious that I've been on hiatus for a while? I don't even want to look at the timestamp on my last post. I just know it was a long time ago and I'm sorry. I've been slacking. I've also had midterms. But mostly, I've just been slacking.


I can't be completely sure, but I'm pretty sure El Niño has finally made it's appearance. This past weekend was straight rain, while the week before had been sunny skies and 80º temps. Dear LA, I need you to make up your mind.

But since it's stopped raining I'm dressing for summer with a classic look - jeans and a button up.




I recently picked up these relaxed cut denim shorts from Asos and I'm loving the fit and wash. I paired the shorts with this super lightweight white button-up from SheIn, an online shopping site that sells tons of items for SUPER cheap. Definitely a great option for someone on a budget (aka every college student).

This look is so classic, it can be worn anywhere - the beach, a casual meal out, a coffee date...the list goes on. I must say, though, my favorite part of this look is the adilette slides, which were gifted to me by my boyfriend. I swear I didn't ask for them or anything. He's really just that kind.

1 comment:

  1. Such a cool relaxed outfit. I am in love with those adilettes!

    <3
    Chariza M. | LE-VISUALISTE.COM

    ReplyDelete