Tuesday, May 10, 2016

EYE BUY DIRECT - glasses for the masses




Let me preface this post by saying that my vision is actually pretty good. When I was younger, my dream was to have glasses and braces. I kid you not. I remember going out to dinner and drawing designs of what I wanted them to look like on the paper tablecloth. Dream big, right?

When I was maybe 10 or 11, I had an eye exam and it was determined that I needed glasses. YES! My dreams had come true.

While I gave up wearing glasses after only a few months (if that), my fondness for them remains.




So I still haven't clarified why I decided to work with EyeBuyDirect, a company that specializes in eyeglasses, for this post.

I love finding out about companies that support incredible mission statements through their innovative products. Eye Buy Direct is a vertically integrated business, which means they can offer high-quality products to customers at the best possible price, with full knowledge of what happens at each stage of production.



Not only does the company offer a huge variety of designs, but their glasses also start at just $6. By eliminating retail costs, they actively work to achieve their goal of making vision correction more easily accessible to everyone at every budget.

They also work closely with organizations including Feed the Children and Lions Club, donating thousands of pairs of eyeglasses to people in need.





By supporting companies, such as Eye Buy Direct, which not only sell beautiful, high-quality products, but also base their business modeled on foundations of social responsibility and transparency, we as consumers can help create a difference.

Let's make sure to discover and buy from more awesome companies like this one, and where there are gaps, let's create our own.





Buy my glasses here.
Buy Logan's (my brother/the guy in the pictures) sunglasses here.

Photography courtesy of my lovely mother.

1 comment:

  1. You look adorable in your glasses and your post strikes a personal note with me. My youngest daughter was obsessed with glasses at around 10 or 11 years old too. I gave her a discarded pair of my prescription glasses with missing lenses. Fortunately, her obsession turned to boys around 12 and she ditched the glasses.

    Jennifer Bell @ Clarity Vision - SmithField, NC

    ReplyDelete