Thursday, January 8, 2015

SHOP MY MISSGUIDED WISHLIST



1. UMMMMM the first dress...can we talk about it, and HOW AMAZING IT IS??!! I love the unique bralette + pencil skirt vibe, and the midriff detail is so cool. Bring on the classy birthday dinners, my friends, because I'm wearing this to the next one!
2. Bodysuits can be cumbersome when you have to go to the little girl's room, but I think the pros outweigh the cons here. Camis are all good and fine, but if you tuck them into high-waisted shorts, or jeans or whatever have you, they have a tendency to come out. Wear a bodysuit and voila, you no longer have that problem.

3. Love this top. So much. I know I said to style this with a black snakeskin-embossed mini skirt, but since the top is see-through, you may want to keep everything else a bit more modest. Maybe some black skinnies and a pointed-toe black flat, or chelsea boots.

4. I just love this knit. In addition to what I mentioned in the caption for this item, I would also say you could style this with a black duster coat and a fedora.

5. I love the balance of this dress. It shows off the perfect amount of leg and midriff, but keeps things classy with long sleeves.

6. I stand by my caption. The main thing is...keep the accessorizing and overall styling on the light side. You don't want to make a long-sleeve knit dress look heavier than it needs to be.

7. Perfect dress for a summer lunch or dinner date. Don't overthink the styling! Keep it light and fresh.

8. Same as #7.

9. I think this is the perfect winter-to-spring (in LA) transition look. If it's still a little chilly, you can throw on a chunky black cardigan!

No comments:

Post a Comment