Thursday, January 15, 2015

SHOP MY NASTYGAL WISHLIST


1. This blazer would be a perfect item to dress up a jeans + t-shirt look, or would be beautiful over a pencil skirt and bralette, or a mid-thigh length black dress.

2. I've been on the hunt for a good duster coat. This one isn't quite long enough to be a duster coat, but I still think it's in the running. Perhaps it's a bit too bright of a white, but I wouldn't mind seeing this piece in my wardrobe this summer.

3. I really want a pair of black cigarette pants. These aren't quite cigarette pants, but I love the loose fit.

4. I actually saw this top when I very briefly visited the Nasty Gal storefront in Beverly Hills. I wanted to buy it but my brother kept asking if we could leave, so I decided I would try to get it another time. It would actually go really well with the pants in this wishlist...

5. I want this top for all the reasons outlined in the caption. I have a love-hate relationship with crop tops because they're just so cropped and I don't have too many high-waisted bottoms, but I would pair this with a matching high-waisted pencil skirt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment